- Floyd Mayweather is the Lance Armstrong of Boxing.
- Journalists Wrestling Trump for the truth (a new post)
- Michael Cohen and how lawyers protect their clients from the press with faulty logic
- Kellyanne Conway, Anderson Cooper and journalism’s dearth of critical thinking
- Did Mike Cernovich lie to 60 Minutes?
- 19,117 hits
- Follow Media Meditations on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Accountability
For I know that some human beings are like horses—the more they get what they want, the more unruly they are apt to become. The way to manage men like that is to put the fear of the bodyguard into … Continue reading
One of the oldest UK political myths is policing by consent. We are told often, and especially from our political leaders, that the UK police by consent. The term derives from Robert Peel’s nine Principles of Policing.  Police reality … Continue reading