- Journalists Wrestling Trump for the truth (a new post)
- Michael Cohen and how lawyers protect their clients from the press with faulty logic
- Kellyanne Conway, Anderson Cooper and journalism’s dearth of critical thinking
- Did Mike Cernovich lie to 60 Minutes?
- Who leaked Susan Rice to Mike Cernovich and why?
- 18,456 hits
- Follow Media Meditations on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Barack Obama
Mike Cernovich (hereafter MC) thinks he broke a big story. The reality is that he was used. He was used for a political purpose and rewarded for it. Kellyanne Conway did not tweet her endorsement because he did such a … Continue reading
On 20 July 2016, Ted Cruz killed his dream. He had wanted to become the President of the United States (POTUS). He wanted to be the Republican Party’s nominee. Now, neither of those goals will ever be fulfilled. When Senator … Continue reading
In recent testimony before Congress Director of National Intelligence James Clapper admitted that the NSA had to change and become more transparency. The Snowden leaks and revelations had done their job. The NSA has blinked. They brought a knife to … Continue reading