- Journalists Wrestling Trump for the truth (a new post)
- Michael Cohen and how lawyers protect their clients from the press with faulty logic
- Kellyanne Conway, Anderson Cooper and journalism’s dearth of critical thinking
- Did Mike Cernovich lie to 60 Minutes?
- Who leaked Susan Rice to Mike Cernovich and why?
- 18,459 hits
- Follow Media Meditations on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Fox Broadcasting Company
As the public recover from their first experience with a Trump presidential press conference, we can take stock of what has happened. For Trump supporters, this was a masterpiece. This is what they wanted. This is what they want. They … Continue reading
For many observers, Rupert Murdoch escaped the UK phone hacking scandal in good shape. He split his empire between television entertainment from his newspaper and publishing. The split appeared to improve both companies and increased profits. Yet, a cancer was … Continue reading
Trump embodies in a political candidate the ethos and actions that Rupert Murdoch has promoted through his tabloids. For those who believe that Fox News and Trump were at “war” they need to consider the benefits each gains from this … Continue reading