- Journalists Wrestling Trump for the truth (a new post)
- Michael Cohen and how lawyers protect their clients from the press with faulty logic
- Kellyanne Conway, Anderson Cooper and journalism’s dearth of critical thinking
- Did Mike Cernovich lie to 60 Minutes?
- Who leaked Susan Rice to Mike Cernovich and why?
- 18,456 hits
- Follow Media Meditations on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Hillary Clinton
Mike Cernovich (hereafter MC) thinks he broke a big story. The reality is that he was used. He was used for a political purpose and rewarded for it. Kellyanne Conway did not tweet her endorsement because he did such a … Continue reading
Trump has succeeded to a large extent because he appears to speak for those who feel dispossessed by the American political and economic systems. For the most part, though, that appeal has been limited to the White middle class. However, … Continue reading
On 20 July 2016, Ted Cruz killed his dream. He had wanted to become the President of the United States (POTUS). He wanted to be the Republican Party’s nominee. Now, neither of those goals will ever be fulfilled. When Senator … Continue reading
There is an old saying that generals always fight the last war. Clinton’s attacks on Trump appear to be the same lesson. Clinton’s attacks on Trump have not worked. Despite the obvious fact that 15 Republican candidates could not stop … Continue reading
In ancient Greek mythology, Antaeus  was the son of Poseidon and Gaea the goddess of the Earth. It was said that he could not be defeated so long as he touched the earth because Hera protected him. True to … Continue reading