- Journalists Wrestling Trump for the truth (a new post)
- Michael Cohen and how lawyers protect their clients from the press with faulty logic
- Kellyanne Conway, Anderson Cooper and journalism’s dearth of critical thinking
- Did Mike Cernovich lie to 60 Minutes?
- Who leaked Susan Rice to Mike Cernovich and why?
- 18,820 hits
- Follow Media Meditations on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: New York City
Trump likes Chicago because it fits his world view. Chicago is a city of two halves one poor and the other wealthy. As the wealthy do not have to endure, the City’s corrupt politics, it never changes. In a city … Continue reading
One person who has not spoken publicly about Donald Trump’s comments about Ivanka is Ivanka. She may have responded privately or by inference, yet we do not know what she thinks. We know that Ivanka is close to her father. … Continue reading
Despite Michael Wolff’s attempt to portray Murdoch’s empire as healthy and vibrant, he has failed. He papers over the empire’s flaws. Instead, the empire has a structural weakness: Rupert Murdoch. The phone hacking scandal forced him to split his empire. … Continue reading
Therapists often say that the presenting problem is not the real issue. The surface is a symptom of the deeper issue. When the police turned their back on the mayor at Officer Ramos’s funeral, they expressed their dislike for him … Continue reading