- Trump surrounds himself with the unjust, the incontinent, and the slavish.
- When a political catamite loses their appeal: Reflections on Milo
- Boris Johnson’s Resignation speech: a political eunuch speaks
- Why Trump is Machiavelli’s marshmallow and Putin is Machiavelli’s Prince.
- Why Jim Jordan must deny he knew anything about the sexual abuse.
- 20,936 hits
- Follow Media Meditations on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: New York
One person who has not spoken publicly about Donald Trump’s comments about Ivanka is Ivanka. She may have responded privately or by inference, yet we do not know what she thinks. We know that Ivanka is close to her father. … Continue reading
Rupert Murdoch has a problem. His organisations seem to lack a moral centre. Perhaps it is the nature of the businesses he runs. Perhaps it is the nature of the people he hires. Perhaps it is something deeper, an organisational … Continue reading
Rebekah Brooks appears to be negotiating a return to News Corp. She survived the phone hacking trial and displayed an unwavering loyalty to Rupert Murdoch and News Corp. We can see why Rupert Murdoch said that she was his number … Continue reading