- Journalists Wrestling Trump for the truth (a new post)
- Michael Cohen and how lawyers protect their clients from the press with faulty logic
- Kellyanne Conway, Anderson Cooper and journalism’s dearth of critical thinking
- Did Mike Cernovich lie to 60 Minutes?
- Who leaked Susan Rice to Mike Cernovich and why?
- 18,820 hits
- Follow Media Meditations on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: News International
Recently, Rupert Murdoch held a Christmas party to celebrate his return to the UK political scene. Commentators noted that half of the UK Cabinet was present. For many observers the event marked a triumph for Murdoch. After the bad publicity … Continue reading
Andrew Mitchell lost his libel case. The court decided that on the balance of probabilities what PC Toby Rowland wrote down was what Andrew Mitchell said. Andrew Mitchell has learned a bureaucratic lesson: What is written down is what happened. … Continue reading
Rebekah Brooks appears to be negotiating a return to News Corp. She survived the phone hacking trial and displayed an unwavering loyalty to Rupert Murdoch and News Corp. We can see why Rupert Murdoch said that she was his number … Continue reading
Investigative journalism faces an existential crisis because of social media. In some areas, it relies more on leaks or disgruntled employees to provide evidence than a traditional research to investigate a topic. When investigative journalism relies more on leaks than … Continue reading