- Trump surrounds himself with the unjust, the incontinent, and the slavish.
- When a political catamite loses their appeal: Reflections on Milo
- Boris Johnson’s Resignation speech: a political eunuch speaks
- Why Trump is Machiavelli’s marshmallow and Putin is Machiavelli’s Prince.
- Why Jim Jordan must deny he knew anything about the sexual abuse.
- 20,817 hits
- Follow Media Meditations on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Police
Trump likes Chicago because it fits his world view. Chicago is a city of two halves one poor and the other wealthy. As the wealthy do not have to endure, the City’s corrupt politics, it never changes. In a city … Continue reading
The fact is known. The police unlawfully killed 96 people. For 27 years the police, the government, and certain segments of the press denied this fact. They are wrong. Are they sorry? The police mishandled their response to the verdicts. … Continue reading
In recent years, Chicago politics has been revealed to be corrupt beyond imagination. In the past, the public might have turned a blind eye as the corruption simply appeared to be financial or political. As long as the public was … Continue reading
One of the oldest UK political myths is policing by consent. We are told often, and especially from our political leaders, that the UK police by consent. The term derives from Robert Peel’s nine Principles of Policing.  Police reality … Continue reading
On 2 September 2015, the show The Nick was broadcast on ITV1 channel. It covered policing in Sussex. Like the 24hrs in Police Custody and other programmes or The Met, it offered a behind the scenes look day-to-day UK policing. … Continue reading
The press, politicians and the police are often considered guardians of the public interest. In Operation Alice report, though, we see how that role became perverted. We find that officers leaked information to the press to force a minister to … Continue reading