- Floyd Mayweather is the Lance Armstrong of Boxing.
- Journalists Wrestling Trump for the truth (a new post)
- Michael Cohen and how lawyers protect their clients from the press with faulty logic
- Kellyanne Conway, Anderson Cooper and journalism’s dearth of critical thinking
- Did Mike Cernovich lie to 60 Minutes?
- 19,130 hits
- Follow Media Meditations on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Rupert Murdoch
Despite Michael Wolff’s attempt to portray Murdoch’s empire as healthy and vibrant, he has failed. He papers over the empire’s flaws. Instead, the empire has a structural weakness: Rupert Murdoch. The phone hacking scandal forced him to split his empire. … Continue reading
Even though News Corp has survived the hacking scandals, a deeper cancer has emerged. How it deals with this cancer will determine whether it can succeed without Rupert Murdoch. He forged his empire based on an implicit contract with his … Continue reading
Since the Leveson Inquiry and the Phone Hacking trial, a number of unasked and unanswered questions have emerged. These questions are around phone hacking and national security. Peter Clarke became involved because the phone hacking had compromised the Royal Family … Continue reading
Rebekah Brooks appears to be negotiating a return to News Corp. She survived the phone hacking trial and displayed an unwavering loyalty to Rupert Murdoch and News Corp. We can see why Rupert Murdoch said that she was his number … Continue reading
On Twitter journalists rarely have as large of following as their employers. Even the exceptions prove the rule as Piers Morgan has just over 4 million followers but he is more of celebrity than a journalist. On Twitter, the tabloid … Continue reading