- Journalists Wrestling Trump for the truth (a new post)
- Michael Cohen and how lawyers protect their clients from the press with faulty logic
- Kellyanne Conway, Anderson Cooper and journalism’s dearth of critical thinking
- Did Mike Cernovich lie to 60 Minutes?
- Who leaked Susan Rice to Mike Cernovich and why?
- 18,459 hits
- Follow Media Meditations on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Sexual harassment
Roger Ailes downfall at Fox News has revealed much about the company and its culture. His downfall also shows us the gap between appearance and reality for Fox News culture and American Corporate Feminism. On the surface, the Murdochs claim … Continue reading
Rupert Murdoch and Roger Ailes rose to, and remained in, power by the benefit of journalism’s “dark arts” and their ability to do “favors”. The dark arts refer to illegal or potentially illegal activities. They are such acts as phone … Continue reading
Roger Ailes is alleged to have sexually harassed women for the last 30 years and more recently while in charge of Fox News. He and 21st Century Fox have agreed to make a $20 Million payment to Gretchen Carlson to … Continue reading
For many observers, Rupert Murdoch escaped the UK phone hacking scandal in good shape. He split his empire between television entertainment from his newspaper and publishing. The split appeared to improve both companies and increased profits. Yet, a cancer was … Continue reading