- Floyd Mayweather is the Lance Armstrong of Boxing.
- Journalists Wrestling Trump for the truth (a new post)
- Michael Cohen and how lawyers protect their clients from the press with faulty logic
- Kellyanne Conway, Anderson Cooper and journalism’s dearth of critical thinking
- Did Mike Cernovich lie to 60 Minutes?
- 19,130 hits
- Follow Media Meditations on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: The Sun (United Kingdom)
Some commentators view Rebekah Brooks’ return as CEO of News UK as a success. She has returned from New York, where she had moved after her acquittal of phone hacking charges. In New York, she worked on digital opportunities as … Continue reading
Andrew Mitchell lost his libel case. The court decided that on the balance of probabilities what PC Toby Rowland wrote down was what Andrew Mitchell said. Andrew Mitchell has learned a bureaucratic lesson: What is written down is what happened. … Continue reading
In Peter Jukes’s book, Beyond Contempt, he explains that during the Milly Dowler investigation, NOTW reporters made enquiries on behalf of the police. On the surface, the police and press can work in the public interest. The police need to … Continue reading